I wasn't sure how to start of this blog, so I thought some facts would be nice. Like, #1, Whats up with the Name of this blog?
Well- Here's the answer!
I really enjoy the rain, so that's where I got the "Rain Lover" part, and the "Lives here" Just seemed like a cool touch. Its a unique name, and I love being unique. Being unique makes you easy to remember, you stick in peoples heads easily. Sometimes that's good, and sometimes its bad. I like to look at it as a good thing. :)
~Lets Start The Facts!!!~
**some main facts about me are in the little about me thing, so that's why I'm not sharing my favorite color or anything here**
1. I don't normally wear nail polish, when I do Its only on my toes
2.I'm more of a wildflower girl than a rose girl- roses don't last long
3. I have a pretty large family
4. My room is purple, but I have a white bed
5. I love fruit
6. I wish it was raining right now
7. My favorite school subject is Language Arts
8. This is not a school assigned blog
9. Because it's summer right now
10. But I have heard that some schools have summer assignments
11. I enjoy being me
12. I love randomness
13. I have a cat and I take care of my brother's Hampster
14. I love doing laundry
15. My computer thinks I misspelled hampster but im pretty sure I didn't! (?)
16. I have braces
So There you go! 16 facts about me. :) If you want more, please comment! Comment facts about you if you want too. I'll enjoy reading them :)
~Bernadette :)
No comments:
Post a Comment