Heyy!!
This was a vote request!I know the voting poll isn't over yet, but I was bored so I just decided to pick something someone had voted on and write about it! :D
:} Lets start with the Facts! {:
**OK I'll do the random "my favorite color is ___ this time ;}**
1. When I was writing the comment thing above I couldn't find the * button for about
5 minutes :o
2.My favorite 2 singers are Aly & A.J. and Taylor Swift
3. My feet get cold very easily
4. I have a diary, and I love writing in it (almost) everyday
5. I have 2 close friends that I can trust with anything
6.I love swimming!!
7.Right now I'm working on packing for a camp I am going to next Sunday
8. I am in a good mood right now :D
9.My legs hurt :P I dislike growing pains
10. hey! 9 was a cheat fact!...2 facts in 1! :O!
11. I Love My Family
12. SoMeTiMeS I tYpE lIkE tHis AnD iT aNnOyS mY bRoThEr xD
13. I want you to comment on this
14. I just saw the funnest YouTube vid. ever!
Ok- so not all of those we about me.. but oh well! Please Please comment more questions because I'm out of ideas!
WAIT! wait- here's one more...
15. I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!
So please have friends and yourself and family follow my blog :))
Thanks for reading my RaNdOmNeSs BlOg!!!
~Bernadette<3 :} <3
I love to learn more about you...even though I think I know most of it, anyway--I'm wrong!
ReplyDeleteNice writing. I hope you always find joy in writing and making others happy with what you share in words.
i know who the 2 close friends are *wink* *wink*
ReplyDelete